Siirry pääsisältöön

Sleepy weekend

During the week I've been working quite much, what has made it a bit rough is the distance to my workplace, the days get easily 12 hours long.

Also hanging out by myself after long time 😃 It feels like there is air to breathe in the flat.

Been sleeping, eating well, looking the sea. Made plans to be social.

Also i'm planning a traintrip to Croatia, perhaps soonish. Ahh, got so excited to look at the hotels, I want it with a pool.

I think i will write about it later. How's your weekend going?




Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Mikä lintu?

Tää video on kyllä viime vuoden kesäkuulta. Videon kuvaaja heiluu ihan onnettomasti ja tietenkin puhuu päällekin. Mutta menköön. Kannattaa muuten lukea tähän lintuun liittyvä klassikkokirja.

Naamio

Lähetetty Windows Phonesta